FREE WEBINAR – WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1ST AT 5:00PM
REGISTER HERE: http://condoadviser.ca/webinars
To download the free resource tool visit our home page at: https://nationallifesafetygroup.ca/
Building Managers of high-rise condominiums are a shining example of professionals both leading and supporting their family of residents during these unprecedented times.
“They are leaders in our communities that represent hundreds of thousands of people’s homes – right here in the GTA,” said Jason Reid, Senior Advisor of National Life Safety Group.
“The building management professionals and their industry associations are a vital tool in protecting the entire community.”
Jason will review the “Safety & Security Tracking Planner“ to support our communities’ response to COVID-19. This is a free resource, with a focus on fire, safety and security – and how best to engage, and document, the discussion with Boards.
This exciting webinar, brought to you by Condo Adviser features an industry-wide Crisis Prevention Cell comprised of leading experts.
- Status Update: including from various regulatory bodies
- Federal Invoking the Quarantine Act: Impact on condos
- Safety and Security precautions and long term planning
- Capital projects: scheduling, postponing, securing contractors and resources
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Sandy Foulds (Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
National Life Safety Group is proud to be a part of this webinar series and thanks Condo Adviser for the opportunity to discuss this timely topic amongst a panel of speakers who are passionate about their industry – and sharing their knowledge.