National Life Safety Group has grown to offer independent, Security Assessment & Advisory Services to assist our family of clients with direct access to Security Experts, that have both the strategic and tactical experience needed, and have achieved internationally recognized credentials.
Our Trusted, Independent Services
- Building Security & Workplace Threat & Risk Assessments
- Security System Review and Design
- Systems, Procedures and Staffing Reviews
- Site Specific Security Analysis and Surveys
- Security Program and Policy Development
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Reviews
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) Development
- Security Contract Review and Development
- Special Event Security Planning
Physical Security “Health Check”
Maintaining a safe and secure facility is easier with periodic “Health Checks”.
National Life Safety group has developed an industry first, “Security Health Check” program that allows building Owners and Managers to rapidly measure their current security program to internationally accepted standards, and conduct a “health check” of their program.
This Security “Health Check” allows your organization to ensure an “active” duty of care is provided to your staff, visitors, residents, and tenants.
During the Health Check, a board certified security consultant will conduct a brief but thorough assessment. The Health Check is based on the International ASIS Standards and Guidelines ensuring an industry best practice approach.
Our Active Industries and Family of Clients
- Residential & Commercial High-Rise
- Sports, Entertainment & Mass Assembly
- Educational Institutions & Campus Communities
- Government & Private Sector Critical Infrastructure
- Healthcare & Hospitals
- Industrial, Retail and Manufacturing